Civil Underground Limited is a privately owned company that undertakes projects involving civil construction in Auckland. We have been operating successfully since 2002. We are based in West Auckland with our primary areas of operation being: West Auckland, North Shore, Rodney and Auckland Central.
Our team of civil contractors are drainage and subdivision specialists, fully experienced at stormwater or wastewater drainage and a range of private and public civil projects. We can undertake any type of civil construction job you have in mind and even design and project manage it for you. If you need qualified, professional civil engineers, call us, we can do it all!
Civil Underground is dedicated to meeting your needs and guarantee a quality job at a competitive price. You can count on us to uphold industry standards as we handle both simple and complex civil engineering projects. Here’s what you can expect from us:
- We supply sufficient plant labour and resources to complete our work in accordance with contract specifications, within the specified time frames and budget, and to your satisfaction.
- We are a registered PREQUAL qualified contractor for health and safety. As such we continuously aim to develop a better, safer work environment for everyone.
- We prepare and implement proven Health & Safety systems and processes, environmental systems and processes, as well as traffic and pedestrian management.
- The safety of our employees, other service providers and the general public are a top priority, and we always aim to limit impact on the surrounding environment and the work site as a whole.
- We supply sound management processes and systems to assist our clients to successfully complete their projects safely, on time and within budget.